Brukner Nature Center, Troy, OH
All-Member Spring Meeting
- 8:30AM – Program Begins – Introductions, networking, coffee and bagels
- 9:00AM – Update on Miami River CREP
In partnership between ODNR and ODA, the H2Ohio Rivers program is partnering with the U.S. Department of Agriculture to launch a Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) for the Great Miami River and Little Miami River watersheds. CREP, already active in both the Lake Erie and Scioto watersheds, incentivizes farmers to voluntarily set aside environmentally sensitive acreage to reduce nutrient and sediment runoff and protect water quality.The project aims to put more than 60,000 acres into CREP practices, such as grassland buffers, forested riparian buffers, and drainage water management practices.
- 9:30AM - 2024 Environmental Leader Development Program
- 9:15AM - Climate Pollution Reduction Planning Grant update
- 10:00AM – Brukner's mission, programs, and plans for the future plus tour of the wildlife rehab facility
- 11:00 – Optional self-guided walk
All items are non-refundable, all sales are final.
All items are non-refundable under any circumstances.
5995 Horseshoe Bend Road
Troy, OH 45373